Total Access Career Coaching Club
How can you turn yourself into a job-getting machine?
Job searching is a skill—and some folks are better at it than others. But the good news is that with the right training, great job-getting skills can be learned.
Once you’ve got them, you can get a job anywhere, at any time, and you’ll never have to dread a job search again!
The Total Access Career Coaching Club was created to teach those skills. It goes far beyond “How to answer this interview question.” It’s a comprehensive program that not only trains, but mentors, good job search skills that last a lifetime.
If you’ve ever had a mentor in your schooling or your career, you know how valuable that greater experience is to help you succeed faster and avoid hazards.
The Total Access Career Coaching Club is the mentoring you need for your job search. It’s the brainchild of long-time executive recruiters Peggy McKee and Carl Chapman. They know, from many years of experience, how many candidates approach the job search without the skills to get them the results they hope for.
Candidates often become discouraged, or even financially damaged, by their inability to get a job and collect a paycheck. They make mistake after mistake, often not even realizing what they’re doing that’s holding them back.
The TAC will remove any obstacles in your way through
- Expert, comprehensive job search training, Live Q&A sessions so you can ask individual questions
- Searchable resources for any number of job-search- or interview-related topics.
- The Total Access Career Coaching Club starts you out with intensive, in-depth coaching from these two job search experts for an hour every week for 9 weeks. You’ll absorb the most powerful and effective job search tips and strategies gained from over 30 combined years in the business!
Each week covers a different topic:
- Approaching Hiring Managers – much more productive than applying for jobs online
- How to write a resume that serves as the marketing document you need
- Tips for using the phone interview to get to the face-to-face
- Brag books – how they supplement your resume and make you a star
- 30/60/90-day plans – their secret weapon for getting a job offer every time
- Face-to-Face Interview tips to consistently have outstanding interviews
- Closing for the Job – this one skill increases your chances of getting the offer by 30%-40%
- Follow up strategies you haven’t heard of
- How to Excel in Your Career so that you are the superstar who gets the promotion
- Once you’ve got your basic training, you’ll be able to participate in the bi-weekly LIVE Q&A sessions with Peggy and Carl. You can ask anything that is concerning you in your job search. They’ll give you specific answers for your specific needs.
Lastly, you’ll have access to every single live session since the beginning of the club. Each one has been recorded and indexed, so that it’s searchable. Any topic you might need help with—ageism, new graduates, career transitions, layoffs, employment gaps, difficult situations—you’re very likely to find the answer you need.
It’s a unique, interactive job-search-training opportunity.
Training consists of one hour of Job Search Coaching videos per week for 9 weeks:
- Week 1 – Approaching the Hiring Manager.
- Week 2 – The Resume – Your Marketing Document.
- Week 3 – Phone Interviews – Tips for Getting the Face-to-Face.
- Week 4 – Brag Book – Who, How, What, When, Where, Why.
- Week 5 – 30/60/90-Day Plans.
- Week 6 – Face-To-Face Interviews – Tips on Control and Using Tools.
- Week 7 – Closing for the Job – Asking for the Next Step.
- Week 8 – Follow Up – Thank You Notes, Phone Calls, Etc.
- Week 9 – How To Excel In Your Career.
Access to every video for the length of your membership
- Bi-weekly live Q&A sessions with Peggy and Carl (1 hour).
- (Submit your questions in advance).
- Access to every recorded live session since the beginning of the club, for as long as you are a member.
- Each live session is indexed and searchable for the topic you want.
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery.
- Automatic access to any future updates.
- Published by: Career Confidential.
- Language: English.