If Not Stop Doing What Is Not Working
Don’t feel bad or frustrated because they’re big things that are in your way.
You must learn what you need to know to be the one that gets the job offer. This is extremely important if you are women over 40.
Three Things That Keep Most People from Getting Job Offers
- Your cover letter isn’t strong enough.
- Your resume isn’t strong enough.
- You are applying for jobs through Human Resources online.
How to have a successful job search…
- Have A Killer Resume.
- Find Great Jobs in Your Space.
- Get in Front of the Hiring Manager for That Job (Your Boss, or Boss’s Boss).
- Be Your Best in Every Interview, So You CRUSH It And Get The Offer.
Most job seekers follow the ‘rules’…
- You have to spend time on Monster or Careerbuilder or another job board looking for listings.
- And then follow whatever directions they have to apply online for those jobs.
This system is NOT getting you hired.
Why Applying for Jobs Doesn’t Work:
- Too many people applying for the same job.
- Your application goes to the company database.
- Human Resources is Looking for “Perfect”
- If you are not in front of the Hiring Manager, you are not in front of the person who can hire you.
Not one of those reasons has anything to do with you!
Give yourself an advantage in the job search!
There’s just no way for you to understand what a difference it will make for you until you set in on our “Stop Applying Online” Webinar.